Thank You

This blog tells the story of Buffy, a rescue dog with a rare heart condition, who lived with us for a year.

Tuesday 12 January 2010

Christmas and snow





Well, I’ve had my first Christmas in Wiltshire. We had a tree in our living room – not just any old tree, but one decorated with lights. Everyone thought I’d be interested in it, but I had a quick look and a sniff then went back to playing with my teddy. I was more interested when a food parcel with my name on it appeared under the tree. It was full of my favourite treats! The best part of Christmas was having extra people around. I get excited when people arrive and my back legs let me down sometimes, so I get sent to my bed for a while until I calm down but then I’m fine. I just love making a fuss of everyone.





My human ‘brother’ and his girlfriend are staying with us for a while which is great because I’ve now got twice as many people to play with! They know that I have to take things easy but we’ve got lots of games that we can play. I’ll miss them when they go, but they’ve said I can visit them in their new house once they move in, so I’m going to keep them to that.

I’m not sure that I like the winter. The snow is fun, but it’s all too cold for me and takes my breath away so I can’t go for walks at the moment. Roll on the spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment