Thank You

This blog tells the story of Buffy, a rescue dog with a rare heart condition, who lived with us for a year.

Sunday 25 October 2009

FAME!


I think I need an agent (anyone got Max Clifford’s number?). First there was my blog, then a video, I’m on Facebook and now I’m featured in the NAWT Christmas appeal! Wow, I’m famous! Who’d have thought it – I’m no pedigree, I have a dodgy heart and I was picked up by a dog warden! Just goes to show, everyone gets to have their fifteen minutes of fame. If it hadn’t been for my NAWT family none of this would have happened – I owe them big time! Now, can anyone recommend a good stylist?

Coming soon "How To Extract Tip-Bits Part 2".
Don't forget all the pictures here click to enlarge.


The NAWT Shop . . . . . . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment