Thank You

This blog tells the story of Buffy, a rescue dog with a rare heart condition, who lived with us for a year.

Tuesday 25 August 2009

Car

I love the car – you never know where it’s going to take you next! We went to somewhere called Sainsbury’s last week. They must trust me now ‘cause I was given the task of chief guard dog. Don’t know what I was supposed to do, but I sat and watched everything and tried to look important. Must have got something right because they said I was a good girl when they came back.

We’ve also been for a walk along by the river. It was great – lots of lovely new smells. There was lots of water but I decided not to try walking on it. It didn’t work when I tried it on the pond in our garden and I ended up with a wet foot. Reckon I need a bit more practice before I try that again!

No comments:

Post a Comment