Thank You

This blog tells the story of Buffy, a rescue dog with a rare heart condition, who lived with us for a year.

Sunday 9 August 2009

My first week

Hi all

Well I’ve been here for a week now and I’m pretty much settled in.


settled in


I met my new vet on Thursday and she seemed horrified when she first heard about my condition but I was happy to let her examine me and have a good long listen to my heart. When she'd finished she said that with good exercise management I should be fine. She also said that I was lovely (but I already know that!) which is something coming from a professional!

I've been learning some new tricks and games and I'm getting good at high fives - I even taught the girls next door how to do it. And I've gone off tortoises - not enough action for me. I've moved onto chickens and how lucky am I - there are some in the garden next door! I spend ages with my nose pressed against the reed fence, peering through the gaps at them. Beats watching TV.






I’ve been on a trip to the local woods. This was apparently to help me get used to travelling in the car. It worked! I’ll travel in the car any when if we’re off to the woods! Wonder where else this car might take me, I’ll let you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment