Thank You

This blog tells the story of Buffy, a rescue dog with a rare heart condition, who lived with us for a year.

Thursday 13 August 2009

Thanks


Thanks everyone for all your comments on Facebook – didn’t think you’d all remember me! If it hadn’t been for everybody at the wonderful NAWT I would not be where I am today so love and licks to you all – you’re all brilliant!

I’m getting a reputation in my new family for liking cuddles (especially on laps). Now, as you may know, I’m banned from sitting on sofas, so anyone wanting me to sit on their lap has to sit on the floor. Brilliant! Now honestly, what’s the logic in having comfy sofas and then cluttering the place up with a dog basket?

A couple of times recently I’ve thrown myself to the floor when on a walk – but don’t panic friends – it’s not medically related! Not sure if anyone’s noticed yet but, by pure coincidence of course, it happens just where I’m most likely to see cats. Clever or what?


No comments:

Post a Comment