Thank You

This blog tells the story of Buffy, a rescue dog with a rare heart condition, who lived with us for a year.

Tuesday 18 August 2009




Just as I thought I’d got the routine sorted - three walks a day, two meals, play time, a few cuddles then hop into bed – they introduced something called ‘a weekend’.
Much as I love having people around, I do like having the mornings to myself. I think they got the message after I shot them a couple of black looks, so they went out. A girl needs her sleep.

I’m getting into fresh veg these days. Tomatoes and runner beans are good but you can keep the carrots thanks. But my best food discovery so far has been yoghurt! I licked the pot round ‘till it was clean and spotted the new one as soon as it came out of the fridge the next week. Now if they could grow that in the garden …….

No comments:

Post a Comment